Jeremy Van Ess
Jeremy Van Ess serves as a Partner at Hilltop Public
Solutions, where he applies his diverse communications and political
experience to a wide variety of public affairs projects.
- Worked as chief speechwriter and communications advisor to
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid from late 2004 to 2007.
- Prepared remarks as speechwriter for presidential
candidates, U.S. Senators, and candidates for Congress and
- Member of the 2004 Kerry-Edwards message team responsible
for leveraging battleground state activity for national press
- Managed the day-to-day activities of national press office
of John Edwards for President, overseeing operations of the
campaign’s free media plan.
- Served as a deputy press secretary for the 2002 successful
Rendell for Governor campaign in Pennsylvania
Jeremy is a graduate of Central College in Pella, Iowa and
received a master’s degree from George Washington University. Jeremy
resides in Washington, D.C. with his wife Jennifer.
Hilltop Public Solutions
1000 Potomac Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20007
(202) 298-3232 - Phone
(202) 298-6115 - Fax
402 N. Broadway, Ste 303
Billings, MT 59101
(406) 245-1292 - Phone
32 Court St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
(718) 858-7160 - Phone
(718) 858-7164 - Fax
516 SE Morrison St
Portland, OR 97214
(503) 372.8435- Phone